Before the Sale
- A free professional, compassionate and respectful consultation will be offered to our potential client.
- Review the provisions and expectations of the sale.
- Furnish tables and merchandising items such as clothing racks or locked display cases.
- Arrange and display key household items and furniture to best showcase your estate.
- A careful sorting of estate items, no need to throw anything away before we arrive.
- We research, appraise, and price all items to obtain a fair market value with full intent to sell.
- Create and organize all advertising/marketing information specific to your estate sale or auction needs.
- Your sale will have its own page on our website which will include pictures and directional map of location.
- On the morning of the sale, signs will be placed in your neighborhoods high traffic areas. These advertising sale signs are designed to increase traffic and ensure a successful outcome of your estate sale or auction.
- Obtain all necessary permits from city and HOA (Home Owner Association) officials.
During the Sale
- Customers are greeted in a welcoming manner.
- Our Staff will be available to assist customers and for the security of our clients home and items.
- Merchandise is continuously arranged and organized to catch the buyers eye.
- Bids are accepted until the close of business on the 1st day of sale only.
- Our staff will carefully assist our customers when removing their purchases.
- Parking coordinated if necessary for your location.
- Take payment for items: Cash – Checks up to $50.00 – All Major Credit Cards.
- Continually advertise specifically for current sale and monitor our social media outlets productively.
- If selling your home, we will display information provided by your agent.
After the Sale
- After the sale, we will coordinate pickups with the client and the buyer.
- All signage will be removed from property and city.
- As agreed upon and signed for in the contract, unsold items will either be left in the home or a contracted clean out crew will have them removed. If items are removed through a clean out crew, the home will be left “Broom Clean”. Clean out crew may require payment for services and a dumpster may be needed and paid for by client.
- A one-on-one assessment of services will be held between owner of Busy Beever LLC and current client.
- A sales recap with hand written receipts will be provided to client. All receipts, invoices and payment will be hand delivered or mailed within 7 business days after completion of sale.
- All keys and/or garage door openers will be returned to client after the completion of sale.
Etiquette and Policies for Busy Beever LLC Sales
- Our company is NOT responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Please bring help to load large purchases.
- Payment Methods:
- Checks up to $50
- Credit Cards with a minimum of $20.
- No returns for any reason. All items are sold AS IS – WHERE IS.
- Only one entrance and one exit to our sales except in case of emergency.
- Busy Beever pricing and buying step down process: Pricing and buying is subject to change. Please check our currect sale tab for the weekly step down.
- 1st day – Full price
- 2nd day – Negotiations on items $20.00 and above
- 3rd day – Half price (50% off). Some items are occasionally not discounted. This is a client decision.
- All individuals that buy items are responsible for loading their own items without exception.
- Once you buy an item, you are completely responsible for that Item.
- Animals are not allowed inside our sale location except for service animals.
- No smoking allowed inside our sale location including E-cigs.
- No Shirt – No Shoes – No Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to attend our sales without being accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Thank you for attending our sales. We know we couldn’t do this without the public.