VERY LARGE LIVE AUCTION
26503 E. Argo Rd. Independence, MO 64057
Just outside of Blue Springs.
Sunday, November 15th
NOON START TIME
10 AM preview
Busy Beever Estate Sales and Auctions is having a Live Auction near Kansas City.
We do take absentee bids as well as phone bids folks so get registered now!!!!
We will have concessions and a public restroom
This is a no reserve auction!!!!
Please read our rules and terms before attending…
Full Gallery At Bottom Of Page
We are very proud to present a Huge MUST SEE Independence Auction November 15th
Our auctioneer is NATHAN Glessner and staff
The auction starts at Noon and the preview is at 10 am
We do take absentee bids as well as phone
bids folks so get registered now!!!!
There is a considerable walk between both properties so please keep this in mind before attending. We will shuttle those folks that cannot make the walk.
If you plan to absentee or phone bid on The BSA motorcycle, Mandalay motorhome, or 1992 Caterpillar dozer please call to register now.
We will have concessions and a public restroom
This is a no reserve auction!!!!
Please read our rules and terms before attending…..
Audi and 1947 BSA Motorcycle will auction between 2 and 230 pm
1992 Caterpillar Dozer and Squareshooter will auction between 3:45 and 4 pm
2006 Mandalay Motorcoach will auction by 4:45
WE HAVE A LOT OF STEEL AND MISC METAL SO BE SURE TO COME OUT AND BRING YOUR FLATBED FOLKS!!!!
Vehicles and Motorcoach
This ESTATE AUCTION FEATURES A 2006 Thor Motor Coach
- 2006 Class A Thor Motor Coach 40 foot Mandalay
40’ 4 slides
All leather sofa, recliners, drivers, and passenger
Automatic hydraulic leveling
Two air conditioner/heat pump
Gas central heat
King size bed
Power awning with wind protection automatic retraction
This is the Freightliner chassis
Tires are 3 years old
41,166 miles manufactured by Four Winds. Hours on Generator 1150, Vin 4UZACHCYX6CW66040 MODEL 40G,serial# mdd002301
This will have 5% attached to the final bid all other items will be 10% for buyers premium
- BSA 1947 Motorcycle A MUST SEE!!!
- 2008 Audi A4 Cabriolet convertible with 115,368 miles, very very clean
Outdoor and garage
- 1992 Caterpillar with 2545 HOURS
- STEEL PIPE AND MISC METAL!!!!!
- John Deere D 130 riding lawnmower 100 series with only 94.5 hours
- 2005 Kubota M4800 Tractor 1045 hours
- John Deere S13 brush hog
- Troybilt wood chipper/shredder CS 4265
- 1988 Ford F-150 with 351 Windsor 5.5 does run
- Metal scrap
- Tile top outdoor patio set 6 seats
- Concrete mixers
- Shop fans
- Square Shooter SS 636 lift John Deer engine 4045 boom 35 and is 4 wheel drive has a crack in the block
- Continuous panels
- Miller Matic 252 welder
- Pittsburgh tools mechanic set
- Motorguide boat motor et44 12v
- Shop lights
- Redhead carbon fury arrows
- Quarter cable 3 1/4 single speed router
- Pallet jack 5500 lb jack
- Air bubble
- Large metal outdoor dog cage
- Miller Matic 35 welder
- Boat gas cans
- Stihl chain saws
- Dayton shop fan
- Perfex cooling unit
- McGraw-Edison onan 125 genset generator
- ProTemp and Dynaglow BTU units
- Small motors
- Sanders and Grinders
- Huffy Blue Ridge Mountain Bike
- Kent XR20 boys bicycle
- Roadmaster 18 speed Mountain Bike
- CrossTown 20 Fuji bicycle
- Huffy Backwater mountain bike
- Craftsman rolling tool chest
- Window panels 46 x 47 3/8
- Filing cabinets
- IdealArc Tig 300/300 AC/DC Arc Welder
- Weber Grill
- Cattle feeders
- Chicago Grinder
- Various hammers screwdrivers drills toolboxes
- Kubota LA 1002 Fork Attachment
- Industrial lights
- Various chemicals
- Metal drums
- Camping chairs
- Cast aluminum and steel art
- Horse gear and tackle
- JASON Rotary telescope
- Part for smokers
Furniture and Household, misc
- Thomasville bar/server
- Bar stools leather seats
- Full bedroom set
- Alexander Julian Home Collection 4 poster Queen bed and Nightstands
- Vaughn Queen bedroom set with chest of drawers and nightstand
- Towels and washcloths
- cookbooks and various books
- Gateway Tower
- Many picture frames
- Onkyo Stereo Equipment
- Bose wave sound system
- Sony digital Handy Cam Color LCD monitor Camcorder
- Pioneer Cd player PD4100
- Wii items
- Xbox controllers
- Henredon Armoire
- Garett Metal Detector
- Propane Lantern
- 6 person Cabin Tent
- Gold clubs Baseball bats
- Everlast punching Bag
- Needlepoint pictures
- Mid-century table and 4 chairs
- Modern entryway table
- ProForm weight bench
- Framed prints
- Original Oil Painting
Collectibles and Toys & Games
- Trains and train sets some new in Box Athearn Miniature Ho Train
- Diecast toys
- Tonka Toys
- Playstation 3
- Heritage Village Collections Department 56
- Machine and handmade quilts
- Bachmann and Rivarossi Trains
- Burlington Northern and Sante Fe Railway Ho trains
- Union Pacific Ho train sets
- Disney Ho train set
- Various train ho 1:8 scale town and various stations
- Diecast planes
- Diecast tractors
- World of Warcraft game guides
- Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
- Baseball and football cards
- Vinyl Record Albums
- Model Rocket
- Murano Glass and Carnival Glass
- RokenBok Building Sets
- Bakugan morphing marbles
- Bakugan Battle brawlers
- PSP with many games
- Gameboy Advance games
- PC games
- Vintage leather doctors bag
- Hand tooled Leather satchel
- Pentax Asahi k1000 camera
- Jar of marbles
- Waterford and Lenox glass
- Military Trunks
- Thomas Train toybox
- 12 Gauge Model 900 Ithaca
- Marlin 995 2 cal 21561483
- Enfield 1917 US model EDD4 (702217)
- Martin Magnum weight Bow 25/40 Draws 26/30 with Dosko Sport strong case
- Parker Wildfire XP Bow weighs 60 lbsString 86 and cable 33 3/4 #01228-10805 with Dosko strong case
Busy Beever LLC is NOT responsible for accidents or injuries.
Please bring help to load when buying large purchases as always we will help load but can be extremely busy at times.
Auction BIDDER REGISTRATION:
All bidders must register and receive a bidder number for use at the auction as well as use a valid I.D. to register.
Bidders must use their bidder number on the bid sheet for their bid to be valid.
If Busy Beever is asked to ship any item or items purchaser must pay for the shipping and handling as well as any insurance
ALL PURCHASES ARE TO BE PAID IN FULL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION (30 MINUTES AFTER THE LAST ITEM IS SOLD). CASH, AND CREDIT CARD. The sale price will Buyer’s Premium of 10 % will be added to the final bid accepted by the Auctioneer. If you pay by credit card an additional 4% will also be added. A manual credit card will be charged 5%
We accept CASH, Certified CHECKS, Business checks, or a check with a bank letter of guarantee to Busy Beever LLC to accompany any personal checks. this will need to be shown at the time of registration and all major CREDIT CARDS. The final sale price will include a 10% buyer’s premium which will be added to the final bid accepted by the auctioneer. Credit card sales will be assessed a 4% fee, which will be added to the total. Credit cards that have to be entered manually will be assessed a 5% fee.
EVERYTHING IN THE AUCTION IS BEING SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, AS TO AGE YEAR OF MANUFACTURER, MAKE, MODEL, CONDITION ETC. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine age, value, quality, and quantity.
NO EQUIPMENT IS TO BE REMOVED UNTIL COMPLETE SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. SETTLEMENT MUST BE MADE ANY TIME DURING THE SALE. SETTLEMENT MUST BE MADE THAT SAME DAY!!!
This AUCTION company has NO LIABILITY policy.
Once an object has been legally transferred over to the winning bidder, Busy Beever ceases holding any liability over the object. Any damages incurred due to its use or misuse is not Busy Beever responsibility
Most auction companies require that winning bidders pay all or part of the winning bid immediately after the auction. Failure to do so may result in financial penalties or the forfeiture of the item.
We take checks up to $50.00 only!!! Buyer must pay, $250 for any “NSF” check returned. In a dispute over payment, we may recover, and the Buyer is liable for any expenses, costs, or attorney fees we incur in collecting payment.
The highest Bidder “Acknowledged” by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all sale prices. The auctioneer’s declaration of the winning bidder will be recorded in-house and that record of the sale price shall take precedence over any and all electronic record or online readout or any incorrect notification regarding the winning Bidder ‘And or the final hammer price for any lot sold.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
Bidding on any item indicates the bidder’s acceptance of the above and below terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:
The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the auction company. All announcements made by the Auctioneer during the auction take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. Advertising may contain pictures of wildlife and other items that are for illustrative purposes only. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve (if applicable). The Property is available for and subject to sale prior to the auction. Again, Bidding on any item indicates the bidder’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions. We are accepting phone bids, absentee bids now. Call us with your information to get you set up
Credit cards that are run manually are charged an extra 5%.
Otherwise, Credit cards that are run are charged 4 % per total overall transaction.