We’re Proud To Announce The Opening Of Our Auction House! We’re Now Available To Sell Your Belongings At Our Location.
Welcome to Busy Beever Auctions
Busy Beever Is an Auction Company in Kansas City. We Serve All of Eastern Kansas and Western Missouri. We Consistently Strive To Serve Our Customers In A Professional and Courteous Manner. We Put Our Best Foot Forward For Every Sale.
Need to liquidate? Look no further.
- Real Estate
- Farm Equipment
- Sports Memorabilia
- Vintage Signage
- And More
We offer auction, estate sale, and realty services. We specialize in Farm Auctions in Kansas and Missouri.
We are happy to help with any of your liquidation needs, small or large.
Book a free consultation with us today!
Auction and Estate Sale Company In Kansas City
Fill Out This Form For A Free Auction/Estate Sale Consultation:
Simple Process. Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Before the Sale
- A free professional, compassionate and respectful consultation will be offered to our potential client.
- Review the provisions and expectations of the sale.
- Furnish tables and merchandising items such as clothing racks or locked display cases.
- Arrange and display key household items and furniture to best showcase your estate.
- A careful sorting of estate items, no need to throw anything away before we arrive.
- We research, appraise, and price all items to obtain a fair market value with full intent to sell.
- Create and organize all advertising/marketing information specific to your estate sale or auction needs.
- Your sale will have its own page on our website which will include pictures and directional map of location.
- On the morning of the sale, signs will be placed in your neighborhoods high traffic areas. These advertising sale signs are designed to increase traffic and ensure a successful outcome of your estate sale or auction.
- Obtain all necessary permits from city and HOA (Home Owner Association) officials.
During the Sale
- Customers are greeted in a welcoming manner.
- Our Staff will be available to assist customers and for the security of our clients home and items.
- Merchandise is continuously arranged and organized to catch the buyers eye.
- Bids are accepted until the close of business on the 1st day of sale only.
- Our staff will carefully assist our customers when removing their purchases.
- Parking coordinated if necessary for your location.
- Take payment for items: Cash – Checks up to $50.00 – All Major Credit Cards.
- Continually advertise specifically for current sale and monitor our social media outlets productively.
- If selling your home, we will display information provided by your agent.
After the Sale
- After the sale, we will coordinate pickups with the client and the buyer.
- All signage will be removed from property and city.
- As agreed upon and signed for in the contract, unsold items will either be left in the home or a contracted clean out crew will have them removed. If items are removed through a clean out crew, the home will be left “Broom Clean”. Clean out crew may require payment for services and a dumpster may be needed and paid for by client.
- A one-on-one assessment of services will be held between owner of Busy Beever LLC and current client.
- A sales recap with hand written receipts will be provided to client. All receipts, invoices and payment will be hand delivered or mailed within 10 business days after completion of sale.
- All keys and/or garage door openers will be returned to client after the completion of sale.
BBB Accredited and CAGA Appraiser Assc. Certified
People love us on BBB, and our appraisers are certified by CAGA.
We Treat our clients like Family
“I’ve had a great experience buying from Busy Beever Auctions. The registration and bidding processes are very easy. They have great stuff on their auctions, and the items are exactly as pictured. Pick-up is also well organized and simple. I look forward to finding more treasures at future auctions.”
“When my father died it absolutely crushed me, I didn’t want to believe let alone go through his stuff an say goodbye. Busy Beever understood this an how hard this process can be for grieving families, my father being a covid death ,they where very respectful had masks on at all times. I was very happy with the results of my estate sale with Busy Beever estate sales I highly recommend them!”
“If you are looking for a company to handle your estate sale/online auction needs, look no further!
Finding Busy Beever Estate Sales/Auctions was an accident – a HAPPY accident, to our great benefit.
We were actively searching for a company to come in and sell some large antique pieces that had been left over after a humongous family estate sale. Several calls to other companies produced discouraging results. Scrolling through Facebook one day, I saw the ad for Busy Beever and sent a private message to inquire about their services. I checked their website and was immediately impressed with the compassionate language I found regarding their care and concern for their clients during times which are admittedly very emotional and difficult. I received a call from Stephen in short order, and our family made plans to meet him and see if his company could help.
On the phone and in person, he was always on time, courteous, knowledgeable, beyond helpful, and super professional. When we had questions, he had answers. He and his team established themselves in a manner such that we felt more than comfortable leaving then alone to do their work. And they worked hard!
The Busy Beever team kept us in the loop on everything, every step of the way. I never once had to call him to find out how things were going, he kept me updated continually. For our family, they made a very difficult task a huge relief. They took care of everything for us, and we were very pleased with the results of our online auction.
On a a five-star rating, I would give them a “10”!!!”
“This past month I needed to make a life changing downsizing of my antiques and collectibles. After living in my 3600 sq foot decided to sell majority of my belongings. After exploring my options of what companies were out there the decision to contract with Busy Beavers was what I needed.
Steve prepared me what to expect and was very detailed in his communication. Steve, Mary and Jerry worked tirelessly staging ,advertising and conducting a very successful 2 day auction. Thank you for all you did.
Highly recommend to anyone needing assist in selling their belongings especially collectibles and antiques.”
“I called every (other) estate company they were not helpful and rude
This company has been a blessing I was in a different country when I was first talked to them and they were immediately helping me get everything together they met with everyone for me and we got a consultation as soon as my plane landed. They were more than just a group of salesman they made it possible that everything was attended too while I was in the country. The other places I called didn’t want to help me. Said they couldn’t do anything until I was there and were unwilling to even listen. This family was there from the moment we first spoke. I say family because they all worked together to make me feel like they were with me. They arranged everything and even played a huge part in getting the place sold so from start to finish they got the place together and. Liquidated and lastly spotless and in the hands of the new owner before I got on the plane back to Jordan. I can’t say enough about this group of people, each one of them had an area of expertise that was essential to turning this very emotionally draining experience into a healing process.”
“Seriously the most awesome picking sale ever! I didn’t even know such a thing existed outside of TV.
This one happened to be in my hometown! They are SO busy and our man in the red shirt is rocking it out. Taking care of everyone! 100% reccomed!”
Read Our Blog
Individual item sales can be difficult in today's fast-paced world. Finding the right buyer and getting a fair price for vintage collectibles, a classic car, antique furniture, farm equipment, or construction machinery can be difficult. Fortunately, there is a...
Auction houses have long been strongholds of intrigue, elegance, and history. For centuries, these institutions have served as exchange points for unique and valuable items. Behind every successful auction is a meticulous consigning process, in which...
Estate Sales in Kansas City: How Busy Beevers Connects Sellers with Buyers A vintage record player sitting eating dust in the attic of one person can become a prized possession for another. This is the essence of estate sales, where homes open doors to a world of old...
Another Satisfied Client!
One Of The Many Examples of our Clients Satisfaction!
“Just to let you know that your dad’s legacy with Time Out continues on the West Coast. I took her to the salt for the first time, I think, to the San Juan Islands. They are a wonderful archipelago northwest of Seattle, where I have been several times. Time Out exceeded my expectations, with her roominess, sail ability, and speed. I singlehanded, and was able actually on 4 different occasions, to eclipse the speed of my friend in a faster boat with 56 years experience in 55 countries! (Many other times, he was 1-2 miles ahead, but we won’t mention that)🤐!
I love the cabin height, galley, roomy head, accessible and plenteous storage, amazingly easy/convenient roller furler jib, and the persistent quality that goes into Hunter boats. My dreams go to taking her to Juneau, AK from Washington, and to the Florida Keys and possibly the Bahamas. She will be well cared for and lovingly used with continuing upgrades.
Thank you for putting her up for sale with Busy Beever last year. I’ve cc’d Kriss of that business here because she was the contact person who met me in Pleasant Hill and negotiated the exchange.”