General Auction Rules
- Busy Beever, LLC is NOT responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Please bring your own help to load larger purchases. We will be happy to assist when we are able to, but we can be extremely busy at times.
- We accept checks up to $50, and all major credit cards are accepted as long as a minimum of $10 is spent.
- Busy Beever does not accept returns or issue refunds for any reason.
- All items are sold “As Is, Where Is”.
- We have only one entrance and one exit at our auctions for security purposes.
- Animals are not allowed inside the auction premises — with the exception of service animals.
- No smoking is allowed at any time, which includes e-cigarettes.
- Once you buy an item, you are completely responsible for that item.
- All bidders must register and receive a bidder number for use at the auction.
- Bidders must use their bidder number on the bid sheet for their bid to be valid.
The highest Bidder “acknowledged” by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all the sale prices.
The auctioneer’s declaration of the winning bidder will be recorded in-house, and that record of the sale price shall take precedence over any and all electronic records or online readout or any other incorrect notification regarding the winning bidder and/or the final hammer price for any lot sold.
- All items that are not picked up by 5 PM on the final day of any sale will go into storage.
- Storage fees will be assessed on a $5.00 per item per day basis until the item is picked up.
- The storage fees must be paid in full prior to the piece being released from the storage space. After 30 days in storage from the final sale date, the buyer relinquishes all rights to each item that was stored.
- Relinquished items will be liquidated. All labor costs that incur from moving an item to a storage facility must also be paid in full before an item can be retrieved.
All items need to be removed by you or the help you bring. If you do not pick up the items you won during these times, you forfeit the items, and still owe Busy Beever any funds from bids that you made during the online auction. You will need to bring your own packing materials. You need to treat the home you are walking into with the utmost care and respect as not to damage any part of it while removing the items you won.
You must bring photo ID or copy of paid invoice to claim items. You are free to pay the invoice that is emailed to you or you can pay at the pickup dates of the sale by CASH, CARD, or pre-approved check (not preferred method) for the items you won. If you do not pickup your items, your card on file will be ran. If your card fails, you will be banned from any future online sales until your balance has been satisfied.
BIDDER REGISTRATION: We do not ship and we do not deliver. The final auction price will include an 12% buyer’s premium which will be added to the final bid accepted by Busy Beever auctions and estate sales. Any item less than $10 is subject to a minimum $1.00 buyers premium charge. If you pay cash at pickup instead of having your card ran, the buyer’s premium is only 9%.
If you have any questions or need help of any kind please call or text Steve at (816) 820-1124.
See our terms and conditions below and please read fully before joining.
Busy Beever LLC is NOT responsible for accidents or injuries. You must register your card to bid. No returns or refunds for any reason. If you do not pickup your items during the specified pickup dates/times, you agree to forfeit your items, and still owe for any bids that you placed and lots that you won.
All items are sold As-Is Where-Is. One entrance and one exit to our sales only. No smoking inside of sales including e-cigs. Parents must accompany and pay attention to children under the age of 18 at all times. Please understand we are not responsible for accidents. Once you buy an item or items you are completely responsible for that Item. All items that are not picked up by close of business on the final pickup day of auction will be forfeited. Animals are NOT allowed inside of our sales except service animals. Thank you for attending our sales as we know we couldn’t do this without the public.
EVERYTHING IN THE AUCTION IS BEING SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, AS TO AGE YEAR OF MANUFACTURER, MAKE, MODEL, CONDITION ETC. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine age, value, quality, and quantity as we provide a viewing. NO EQUIPMENT IS TO BE REMOVED UNTIL COMPLETE SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. SETTLEMENT MUST BE MADE ANY TIME DURING THE SALE. SETTLEMENT MUST BE MADE THAT SAME DAY!!! This AUCTION company has a NO LIABILITY policy. Once an object has been legally transferred over to the winning bidder, Busy Beever ceases holding any liability over the object. Any damages incurred due to its use or misuse is not Busy Beever responsibility Most auction companies require that winning bidders pay all or part of the winning bid immediately after the auction. Failure to do so may result in financial penalties or the forfeiture of the item.
SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidder’s acceptance of the above and below terms and conditions including responsibility of payment. DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the auction company. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. Advertising may contain pictures of wildlife and other items that are for illustrative purposes only. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve (if applicable). The Property is available for and subject to sale prior to the auction. Again, bidding on any item indicates the bidder’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
******NOTE: If using the auction app, pictures are able to be viewed correctly using an Apple product, but Android users may experience photos not in their intended viewing direction. We apologize for the inconvenience. Users can always view the auction on our website.********
Land Auction Terms and Conditions
(These Terms and Conditions are subject to change)
- DOWN PAYMENT: The successful bidder(s) shall be required to make a 3 % non-refundable down payment of the total purchase price immediately following the close of bidding. Cash or cashier’s check will be accepted from on-site Bidders. Winning Bidders whose documents and deposit are not received within the required time frame are subject to paying liquidated damages amount equal to the down payment.
- FINANCING: Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that potential bidders ensure in advance that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction.
- CONTRACT SIGNING: The successful bidder(s) shall execute a purchase agreement immediately following the close of bidding.
- CLOSING: Buyer(s) shall close within 45 days of the auction date. Possession will be delivered at closing subject to any remaining rights of the current tenant(s), if applicable.
DOWN PAYMENT (DEPOSIT)
The winning Bidder shall be required to make an earnest money down payment equal to five percent (5%) of the total purchase price this is nonrefundable. This deposit must be received by wire transfer (or by certified funds), by the close of the business auction day. Winning Bidders whose documents and deposit are not received within the required time frame are subject to paying a liquidated damages amount equal to the down payment (charged to the credit card used at registration) and will not be allowed to bid in any future Auctions.
- EVIDENCE OF TITLE: Seller shall furnish at seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the total purchase price and shall execute a general warranty deed conveying the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES & ASSESSMENTS: taxes are to be prorated as of the closing date.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium of ten percent (3%) shall be added to the high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid.
DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES
The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the auction company. All announcements made by the Auctioneer during the auction take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. Advertising may contain pictures of wildlife and other items that are for illustrative purposes only. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve (if applicable). The Property is available for and subject to sale prior to auction.
Busy Beever Cares
We love estate sales, and We treat our clients like family.
Elaine and Pat
Never Miss a Busy Beever Sale
We do not send spam or soliciting emails