Welcome to Busy Beever Auctions
Busy Beever Is an Auction Company in Kansas City. We Serve All of Eastern Kansas and Western Missouri. We Consistently Strive To Serve Our Customers In A Professional and Courteous Manner. We Put Our Best Foot Forward For Every Sale.
Need to liquidate? Look no further.
- Real Estate
- Farm Equipment
- Sports Memorabilia
- Vintage Signage
- And More
We offer auction, estate sale, and realty services. We specialize in Farm Auctions in Kansas and Missouri.
We are happy to help with any of your liquidation needs, small or large.
Book a free consultation with us today!
Simple Process. Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Before the Sale
- A free professional, compassionate and respectful consultation will be offered to our potential client.
- Review the provisions and expectations of the sale.
- Furnish tables and merchandising items such as clothing racks or locked display cases.
- Arrange and display key household items and furniture to best showcase your estate.
- A careful sorting of estate items, no need to throw anything away before we arrive.
- We research, appraise, and price all items to obtain a fair market value with full intent to sell.
- Create and organize all advertising/marketing information specific to your estate sale or auction needs.
- Your sale will have its own page on our website which will include pictures and directional map of location.
- On the morning of the sale, signs will be placed in your neighborhoods high traffic areas. These advertising sale signs are designed to increase traffic and ensure a successful outcome of your estate sale or auction.
- Obtain all necessary permits from city and HOA (Home Owner Association) officials.
During the Sale
- Customers are greeted in a welcoming manner.
- Our Staff will be available to assist customers and for the security of our clients home and items.
- Merchandise is continuously arranged and organized to catch the buyers eye.
- Bids are accepted until the close of business on the 1st day of sale only.
- Our staff will carefully assist our customers when removing their purchases.
- Parking coordinated if necessary for your location.
- Take payment for items: Cash – Checks up to $50.00 – All Major Credit Cards.
- Continually advertise specifically for current sale and monitor our social media outlets productively.
- If selling your home, we will display information provided by your agent.
After the Sale
- After the sale, we will coordinate pickups with the client and the buyer.
- All signage will be removed from property and city.
- As agreed upon and signed for in the contract, unsold items will either be left in the home or a contracted clean out crew will have them removed. If items are removed through a clean out crew, the home will be left “Broom Clean”. Clean out crew may require payment for services and a dumpster may be needed and paid for by client.
- A one-on-one assessment of services will be held between owner of Busy Beever LLC and current client.
- A sales recap with hand written receipts will be provided to client. All receipts, invoices and payment will be hand delivered or mailed within 10 business days after completion of sale.
- All keys and/or garage door openers will be returned to client after the completion of sale.
Auctions and Estate Sales of the Past
Take a Peek at Some Cool Stuff We’ve Sold!
Another Satisfied Client!
One Of The Many Examples of our Clients Satisfaction!
“Just to let you know that your dad’s legacy with Time Out continues on the West Coast. I took her to the salt for the first time, I think, to the San Juan Islands. They are a wonderful archipelago northwest of Seattle, where I have been several times. Time Out exceeded my expectations, with her roominess, sail ability, and speed. I singlehanded, and was able actually on 4 different occasions, to eclipse the speed of my friend in a faster boat with 56 years experience in 55 countries! (Many other times, he was 1-2 miles ahead, but we won’t mention that)🤐!
I love the cabin height, galley, roomy head, accessible and plenteous storage, amazingly easy/convenient roller furler jib, and the persistent quality that goes into Hunter boats. My dreams go to taking her to Juneau, AK from Washington, and to the Florida Keys and possibly the Bahamas. She will be well cared for and lovingly used with continuing upgrades.
Thank you for putting her up for sale with Busy Beever last year. I’ve cc’d Kriss of that business here because she was the contact person who met me in Pleasant Hill and negotiated the exchange.”
Never Miss a Busy Beever Sale
You Won’t Regret Subscribing! So Much Fun In KC, Overland Park, Joplin, and Beyond!
Events in June 2022
|May 29, 2022||May 30, 2022||May 31, 2022||June 1, 2022|| June 2, 2022(1 event)|| June 3, 2022(2 events)|| June 4, 2022(2 events)|
|June 5, 2022(1 event)||June 6, 2022(1 event)||June 7, 2022(1 event)||June 8, 2022(1 event)||June 9, 2022(1 event)||June 10, 2022(1 event)|| June 11, 2022(2 events)|
| June 12, 2022(2 events)|| June 13, 2022(2 events)|
4:00 pm: Preview for Overland Park, KS Online Auction
|June 14, 2022(1 event)||June 15, 2022(1 event)||June 16, 2022|| June 17, 2022(1 event)|
4:00 pm: Pickup for Overland Park, KS Online Auction
| June 18, 2022(1 event)|
9:00 am: Pickup for Overland Park, KS Online Auction
|June 19, 2022|| June 20, 2022(1 event)|| June 21, 2022(1 event)|| June 22, 2022(1 event)|| June 23, 2022(2 events)|
4:00 pm: Preview of Leawood, KS Furniture, Art, and More - Online Auction
| June 24, 2022(1 event)|| June 25, 2022(1 event)|
| June 26, 2022(1 event)|| June 27, 2022(1 event)|| June 28, 2022(1 event)|| June 29, 2022(1 event)|
5:30 pm: Pickup for Leawood, KS Furniture, Art, and More - Online Auction
| June 30, 2022(1 event)|
5:30 pm: Pickup for Leawood, KS Furniture, Art, and More - Online Auction
|July 1, 2022||July 2, 2022|
Current Sale Information:
We Treat our clients like Family
I called every (other) estate company they were not helpful and rude
This company has been a blessing I was in a different country when I was first talked to them and they were immediately helping me get everything together they met with everyone for me and we got a consultation as soon as my plane landed. They were more than just a group of salesman they made it possible that everything was attended too while I was in the country. The other places I called didn’t want to help me. Said they couldn’t do anything until I was there and were unwilling to even listen. This family was there from the moment we first spoke. I say family because they all worked together to make me feel like they were with me. They arranged everything and even played a huge part in getting the place sold so from start to finish they got the place together and. Liquidated and lastly spotless and in the hands of the new owner before I got on the plane back to Jordan. I can’t say enough about this group of people, each one of them had an area of expertise that was essential to turning this very emotionally draining experience into a healing process.
I was very impressed by Busy Beever. Good music, great prices, nicely ran, very clean and professional. I will definitely return.
When my father died it absolutely crushed me, I didn’t want to believe let alone go through his stuff an say goodbye. Busy Beever understood this an how hard this process can be for grieving families, my father being a covid death ,they where very respectful had masks on at all times. I was very happy with the results of my estate sale with Busy Beever estate sales I highly recommend them
Busy Beever crew you are fantastic!!!
I hope you know I have not forgotten the extreme patience that was given to me. This group of people worked with me for about three weeks before my sale we laughed we cried and they worked their butts off. I didn’t want to even do this. I was not looking forward to any part of this process. However I had no choice but to call a professional it was too overwhelming. The Busy Beever team really was fantastic from the moment we first met. I had a ton of questions and they didn’t hesitate to answer them. They never treated me like I was a pain and I am sure I was. I was there in the mix every day and they never acted like I was a problem. Most places I called didn’t want me there during the cleaning and setting up.
I would definitely recommend the Busy Beever company. Spring cleaning time!!!
Keep up the amazing work.
I just posted a review on your other review sites and was so impressed by the auction that you guys did for my parents home that I wanted to share it everywhere I could.Your team is professional as well as compassionate.When we needed support and care,you guys gave us what we needed and then some.Thank you Gabrielle for being an Angel and Godsend.Thank you over and over from the Henderson Family.
This company helped my family clear out our house after my dad decided to downsize from a house to an apartment after he retired. He had owned the house since the 80’s, so you can imagine how much we’ve accumulated over the years.
Anyway, Busy Beever came in and helped us clean everything out. They sold what they could and got rid of the rest per our request. They could not have been kinder or more helpful. The whole process was incredibly easy. I recommend them!
Yes it was a professionally done great experience thank you very much busy beaver. I would recommend to anybody who has a estate sales!
This company has excellent customer service. Busy Beaveer help my grandmother and I was surprised at the excellent turnout among with a Flawless team of experts to make it and eat on my aging grandmother. Two thumbs way up I recommend!
Thank you guys so very much for finding my parents keepsakes.
We thought they were lost forever.So so professional and kind.
I rave about you to everyone who will listen.Your company and services were a blessing.
Busy Beever is simply the best!!!! Ill be coming to your estate sale in Overland park next week,lol
BBB Accredited and CAGA Appraiser Assc. Certified
People love us on BBB, and our appraisers are certified by CAGA.
We Can Help You Sell ANYTHING!