Liquidate Your Belongings The Easy Way
There are tough times in life, and often our possessions become a symbol of who we are. It can be hard to let go of things we’ve held onto for years, or even just months. The good news is you don’t have to do it alone. We at Busy Beever make it our mission to help families deal with their unwanted belongings in a kind and respectful way. Give us a call for a free consultation and see what we can do for you!
We walk you through our simple process before, during, and after we sell your assets for you. No one wants to have to get rid of all of their stuff, especially in a hard situation like death, divorce, or other life hurdles. We make it easy for our clients with these steps:
Before the Sale
- A free professional, compassionate and respectful consultation will be offered to our potential client.
- Review the provisions and expectations of the sale.
- Furnish tables and merchandising items such as clothing racks or locked display cases.
- Arrange and display key household items and furniture to best showcase your estate.
- A careful sorting of estate items, no need to throw anything away before we arrive.
- We research, appraise, and price all items to obtain a fair market value with full intent to sell.
- Create and organize all advertising/marketing information specific to your estate sale or auction needs.
- Your sale will have its own page on our website which will include pictures and directional map of location.
- On the morning of the sale, signs will be placed in your neighborhoods high traffic areas. These advertising sale signs are designed to increase traffic and ensure a successful outcome of your estate sale or auction.
- Obtain all necessary permits from city and HOA (Home Owner Association) officials.
During the Sale
- Customers are greeted in a welcoming manner.
- Our Staff will be available to assist customers and for the security of our clients home and items.
- Merchandise is continuously arranged and organized to catch the buyers eye.
- Bids are accepted until the close of business on the 1st day of sale only.
- Our staff will carefully assist our customers when removing their purchases.
- Parking coordinated if necessary for your location.
- Take payment for items: Cash – Checks up to $50.00 – All Major Credit Cards.
- Continually advertise specifically for current sale and monitor our social media outlets productively.
- If selling your home, we will display information provided by your agent.
After the Sale
- After the sale, we will coordinate pickups with the client and the buyer.
- All signage will be removed from property and city.
- As agreed upon and signed for in the contract, unsold items will either be left in the home or a contracted clean out crew will have them removed. If items are removed through a clean out crew, the home will be left “Broom Clean”. Clean out crew may require payment for services and a dumpster may be needed and paid for by client.
- A one-on-one assessment of services will be held between owner of Busy Beever LLC and current client.
- A sales recap with hand written receipts will be provided to client. All receipts, invoices and payment will be hand delivered or mailed within 10 business days after completion of sale.
- All keys and/or garage door openers will be returned to client after the completion of sale.
We love what we do here at Busy Beever–helping people turn their old treasures into cash is easy and rewarding for us! We even love taking donations to the nonprofits we support. As a family-owned business that’s here to serve the community, we’re proud to be a part of helping others in need!
Our goal is to provide our clients with the very best service possible. No job is too big or too small. We go the extra mile to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with their liquidation experience. We manage the entire process from beginning to end so you don’t have to worry about it!
Our professional team of liquidation experts will walk you through every step of the process to make the entire experience easy for you and your family. Our primary goal is to make sure all of your items are sold quickly and for the best price possible. Some things are easier to sell than others, but we will do our best to take care of everything–no matter what it may be! When it’s time to part ways with your stuff, leave it to the professionals at Busy Beever! We will make sure it is done the right way, first time every time. Contact us today to learn more!
Call us with any comments here: (816) 820-1124!